Editors/Editor-in-Chief plays a crucial role in our Open Access Journal. The quality and standards of Journal completely depends on the editors. Editorial board members have the authorship of maintaining the process of Journals. The core role of editor members is to work on the peer review process in time.
Sift Desk Open Access Journals welcome scientists, researchers, medical practitioners, academicians and scholars interested in serving as volunteer editors. Sift Desk publishes about 40 peer reviewed journals in the field of Science & Engineering. List of journals are available here. Editors play a prominent role in maintaining the standards of any journal. Editors of Sift Desk Open Access Journals are expected to take the complete responsibility for the journals, and monitor the entire publication process.
- Editors are requested to assign the reviewers for the manuscripts received from the editorial office. If the editors are busy, they can inform the editorial office about their unavailability. This enables us to assign the same article to other editors having similar research interest.
- Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the upcoming issues of the journal.
- Encouraging the submission of good quality manuscripts by recruiting authors or referring colleagues for manuscript submission.
- Quality check of the manuscript, once it is received from the editorial office.
- Timely response to the editorial office and completion of the review process within the provided timeline.
- Editors are not bound to process a given number of manuscripts. The editor is free to work according to his interest and his prior commitments.
- We encourage editors to provide new ideas/suggestions for the development of the journal.
- Editors should be in contact with other editorial board members.
- Editors have to monitor the complete peer review process to maintain the standard of the journal.
- Editors need to comply with data protection ethics and maintain confidentiality. While considering case reports and patient photographs, it is always advisable to obtain written consent of the patients from the respective authors and to ensure their authenticity.
Benefits from Sift Desk Group
- Sift Desk Group will not take any fee charges from editors for publishing an article.
- Recognition as an editor in Sift Desk Publishers.
- Editors profile is displayed on our website with his image, biography and area of interest.