Research Council UK Fellow, Department of Earth Science, University of Bristol, Will Memorial Building, BRISTOL BS8 1RJ, United Kingdon
SDRP JOURNAL OF EARTH SCIENCES & ENVIONMENTAL STUDIES is scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, monthly and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Environmental and Earth Sciences.
The journal aims to maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. The submitted articles are peer-reviewed within approximately 15 days of submission and the accepted articles are published on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
The Journal accepts all kind of papers such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Sift Desk is using editorial managerial system for a quality review process. It is for submitting manuscript, review and tracking system. Authors can submit Manuscripts, track their progress and can communicate with editor using our tracking system.
• Atmospheric Sciences
• Climate Change
• Debris Flows And Subsidence
• Enable Rapid Publication Of New Scientific Results
• engineering geology
• environmental climatology and biota
• environmental geography
• Foster Scientific Discussion
• Geochemical Engineering
• Geo-Hazards Such As Earthquakes
• Geothermal Energy
• Make Scientific Publications Freely Accessible
• Maximize The Effectiveness And Transparency Of Scientific Quality
• natural resources management
• Off Shore And Marine Geo-Technology
• remediation science
• Resource Engineering
• Rock/Soil Improvements
• Toxicology• soil science
• Water Resources And Engineering• Environmental geochemistry and health
• Environmental health perspectives
• Environmental monitoring and assessment
• Environmental pollution
• Environmental research
• Applied Environmental & Microbiology
• Water, air, and soil pollution
Publishing a Paper in Sift Desk Journals require Paper Processing Charges that will be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the Paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
Country Fee Description SC/MR/CR/letters RA High Income 169 USD 258 USD Middle Income 150 USD 219 USD Low Income 75 USD 170 USD