Associate Professor of Pathology, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology and Clinical & Translational Science Institute, Director, Biobehavioral Oncology Core Facility, Chair, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee,Hillman Cancer Center
SDRP Journal Of Infectious Diseases Treatement & Therapy is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. Publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Infectious Disease.
The journal aims to maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. The submitted articles are peer-reviewed within approximately 15 days of submission and the accepted articles are published on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
The Journal accepts all kind of papers such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Sift Desk is using editorial managerial system for a quality review process. It is for submitting manuscript, review and tracking system. Authors can submit Manuscripts, track their progress and can communicate with editor using our tracking system.
• Antibiotic Stewardship
• Antibiotics And Resistance
• Antimicrobial Resistance
• Clinical infectious diseases research
• Diagnostics Of Pathogens
• Diarrhoeal Illnesses
• Epidemiology Of Infection
• Evolutionary Biology
• General epidemiology and diagnostics of infectious agents
• Genetics and phenotypes of host susceptibility towards infectious disease or
• Neonatal Sepsis
• Pathogenicity • Respiratory Infections
• Therapy And Treatment Of Infectious Diseases
• Use of animal models to study bacterial infections and the imaging of such infections