Senior Lecturer Advanced Materials Laboratory, Research Leader - Centre for NanoScale Science and Technology, Research Leader - Centre for Maritime Engineering, Control and Imaging, School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics , Flinders University
SDRP Journal Of Nanotechnology & Materials Science is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. Publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Nanotechnology & Materials Science.
The Journal covers diverse areas ranging from novel extensions of conventional device physics, to completely new approaches based upon molecular self-assembly, to developing new materials with dimensions on the nanoscale.
Nanotechnology is the study and application of things that are extremely small and can be used across all the fields of science, such as surface science, organic chemistry, molecular biology, semiconductor physics, micro fabrication, etc.
The journal aims to maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. The submitted articles are peer-reviewed within approximately 15 days of submission and the accepted articles are published on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
The Journal accepts all kind of papers such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Sift Desk is using editorial managerial system for a quality review process. It is for submitting manuscript, review and tracking system. Authors can submit Manuscripts, track their progress and can communicate with editor using our tracking system.
• biological materials
• biomedical materials
• composite materials
• electrical materials
• Functionally Graded Materials
• Magnetic Materials
• Materials For Energy And Environment
• Materials For Low Carbon,
• Materials For Power Generation
• Medical Implant Materials
• molecular nanotechnology
• Nanobiotechnology And Nanomedicine
• Nanoelectronics And Molecular Electronics
• Nano-Optics, Nano-Optoelectronics And Nano-Photonics
• Nanoscale Modeling And Simulations
• Nanoscale Physics, Electrical Transport, Quantum Physics
• Nanoscience And Nanotechnology
• nanostructured materials
• New Properties Of Materials
• Next Generation Photovoltaics
• Scanning Probe Microscopy And Spectroscopy
• Synthesis, Characterization And Manipulation Of Nanomaterials
• Thin Films
Publishing a Paper in Sift Desk Journals require Paper Processing Charges that will be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the Paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
Country Fee Description SC/MR/CR/letters RA High Income 169 USD 258 USD Middle Income 170 USD 219 USD Low Income 115 USD 170 USD