Sift Desk follows open access publishing model and publishes international peer reviewed journals. Benefits associated with Sift Desk Include
- Fast and Speedy publication: Manuscripts submitted to our research journal are peer reviewed and published within Seven days of acceptance.
- Sift Desk maintains eminent and expert editorial board members which enables us to publish highest standards of articles.
- We follow a constructive, fair and efficient peer review system.
- Sift Desk provides its author liberty to retain their work as well as free color images has been added as extra benefits to the authors.
- We are committed to provide speedy and committed services with minimum article publication charges in the industry.
Sift Desk sincerely believes and charges reasonably in other words it is one of the publishers that provides a platform for a affordable publication charges so that there are no barriers for free and fruitful knowledge sharing. Sift Desk have also classified their charges as very low for all countries as defined by the World Bank Country Classification table.
For submission of manuscript you have to register yourself on our website and only then you will be able to submit your work. You can do this by enrolling yourself on our home page with the menu option of registration.
Sift Desk follow an author-pay model where an author pays after his work is accepted and the readers can access this for free. article processing charges facilitates us to meet the expenses like managing the team of Editorial experts and professionals to advance and support needs arising in the fields of editorials boards, marketing and IT, peer reviewing of the articles, editing of articles, developing and maintaining the software and information technology, updating the journal website, archiving of the articles and other costs associated concerning to maintain global standards of Publishing.
Sift Desk uses Editorial Manager System for quality in review process. Editorial Manager is an online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members. Current Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewers approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript. Authors may submit manuscripts and track their progress through the system, hopefully to publication. Reviewers can download manuscripts and submit their opinions to the editor. Editors can manage the whole submission/review/revise/publish process.