SDRP Journal of Anesthesia & Surgery is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. Publishes original research articles as well as review articles in all areas of Anesthesia & Surgery .
The journal includes intraoperative regional techniques, perioperative pain, chronic pain, obstetric anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, outcome studies, and complications. The journal has a special interest in all forms of research pertaining to ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia and to education in regional anesthesia and pain medicine.
The journal aims to maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. The submitted articles are peer-reviewed within approximately 15 days of submission and the accepted articles are published on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
The Journal accepts all kind of papers such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Sift Desk is using editorial managerial system for a quality review process. It is for submitting manuscript, review and tracking system. Authors can submit Manuscripts, track their progress and can communicate with editor using our tracking system.
• Anesthesia Management
• Anesthesia: Complications & Awareness
• Anesthetics Pharmacology
• Brain Death
• Cardio Thoracic Anesthesia
• Colorectal Surgery
• Critical Care Medicine
• Critical/Intensive Care Of Trauma Patients
• Endocrine Surgery
• Fluid Therapy, Transfusion & Coagulopathy
• Fluid, Electrolyte & Acid Base Disorders
• Laparoscopic Surgery
• Local Anesthetics
• Monitoring In Anesthesia
• Neurosurgical Anesthesia
• Ophthalmologic Surgery
• Pain Management Anesthesia
• Pediatric & Geriatric Anesthesia
• Plastic Surgery
• Post-Anesthesia Care Unit
• Postoperative Pain Management
• Preoperative Evaluation & Anesthesia Risk
• Reconstructive & Anesthetic Surgery
• Regional Anesthesia & Nerve Block
• Rheumatology & Surgery
• Surgery In Otolaryngology
• Surgical Oncology
• Thoracic Surgery
• Trauma Radiology & Surgery
• Trauma Resuscitation & Hemorrhage Control