perez, DUF1220 Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal fractal periods architectures breakthrough(2017)SDRP Journal of Cellular and Molecular Physiology 1(1)
SDRP Journal of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
Impact Factor: 0.484
VOLUME: 1 ISSUE: 1
DUF1220 proteins regions show the largest Homosapiens lineage-specific increase in copy number of any protein-coding region in the human genome and map principally to 1q21.1, and partially also in 1p. DUF1220 deletions and reciprocal duplications have been associated with microcephaly and macrocephaly, respectively. In Colorado University Dr Sikela team established that human genome sequences encoding DUF1220, show a dramatically elevated copy number in the human lineage and variation in DUF1220 copy number has been linked to both brain size in humans and brain evolution among primates. Remarkably, dosage variations involving DUF1220 sequences have now been linked to human brain expansion, autism severity, total IQ, and cognitive and mathematical aptitude scores. We analyzed in chromosome 1q a large region of 218 contiguous DUF1220 as well as in the chromosome 1p five other regions of DUF1220 smaller, then a total of 245 DUF1220 proteins. We supplemented by analyzing 16 RNAs of NBPF genes containing these DUF1220 and also 3 representative NBPF genes from Neanderthal genome. Finally the method is extended ananlysing the long 1q21 region from 7 other close primates like Neanderthal, great apes : chimp, gorilla, orangutan and monkeys : macaque, marmoset, vervet. This remarkable property is confirmed by comparing these primates to other mammals such as mice, rabbit, cow, dolphin and Elephant. We then show four classes of multi-periodic fractal structures for all 19 DUF1220 regions and 19 NBPF genes studied cases. The analysis of these spectra of fractal periods1 reveals a simple linear interdependence, hierarchization and unification between the numerical sequences of each of these 4 spectra and the sequences of Fibonacci and Lucas. Given the evidence of this numerical relationship, we suggest that this discovery may be one of the major causes of a cognitive development of man superior to that of the great primates.
- Sikela, J. M.: The jewels of our genome: the search for the genomic changes underlying the evolutionarily unique capacities of the human brain. PLoS Genetics 2 (2006) doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.0020080 View Article
- Davis, J. M., Searles Quick, V. B. und J. M. Sikela: Replicated linear association betweein DUF1220 copy number and severity of social impairment in autism. Human Genetics 134 (2015b) 569-575 PMid:25758905 View Article PubMed/NCBI
- Weiss, V. , Major genes of general intelligence in Personality and Individual Differences, ELSEVIER, Volume 13, Issue 10, October 1992, Pages 1115-1134, View Article
- Davis, J. M., Searles, V. B., Anderson, N., Keeney, J., Raznahan, A., Horwood, J., Fergusson, D. M., Kennedy, M. A., Gledd, J. und J. M. Sikela: DUF1220 is linearly associated with increased cognitive function as measured by total IQ and mathematical aptitude scores. Human Genetics 134 (2015a) 67-75 PMid:25287832 View Article PubMed/NCBI
- Dumas, L. und J. M. Sikela: DUF1220 domains, cognitive disease, and human brain evolution. Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology 74 (2009) 375-382 PMid:19850849 PMCid:PMC2902282 View Article PubMed/NCBI
- Keeney, J. G., Dumas, L. und J. M. Sikela: The case for DUF1220 domain dosage as a primary contributor to anthropoid brain expansion. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience (2014)doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00427 View Article
- O'Bleness, M., Searles, V. B., Dickens, C. M., Astling, D., Albracht, D., Mak, A. C. Y., Laj, Y. Y. Y., Lin, C., Chu, C., Graves, T., Kwok, P.-Y., Wilson, R. K. und J. M. Sikela: Finished sequence and assembly of the DUF1220-rich 1q21 region using a haploid genome. BMC Genomics 15 (2014) 387 DOI: 10.1186/14712164-15-387
- Zimmer. F. und S. H. Montgomery: Phylogenetic analysis support a link between DUF1220 domain number and primate brain expansion. Genome Biology and Evolution 7 (2015) 2083-2088 PMid:26112965 PMCid:PMC4558844 View Article PubMed/NCBI
- Jun Wu et al, In vivo genome editing via CRISPR/Cas9 mediated homology-independent targeted integration, Nature (16 November 2016) | doi:10.1038/nature20565 View Article
- Lieberman-Aiden et al. Comprehensive mapping of long-range interactions reveals folding principles of the human genome. Science, 2009; DOI: 10.1126/science.1181369 . View Article
- Perez JC (1991) Chaos DNA and neuro-computers: a golden link. Speculations in Science and Technology 14: 336-346.
- Marcer PJ (1992) Order and chaos in DNA ? the Denis Guichard Prizewinner: Jean-Claude Perez. Kybernetes 21: 60-61. View Article
- Perez JC (1997) L'adn D?crypt?, Resurgence publisher Liege, Belgium.
- Perez JC (2009) Codex Biogenesis. Resurgence, Liege Belgium.
- Perez J (2015) Deciphering Hidden DNA Meta-Codes -The Great Unification & Master Code of Biology. J Glycomics Lipidomics 5:131. doi: 10.4172/2153-0637.1000131 16 - Neanderthal genome (2014) https://doi.org/10.4172/2153-0637.1000131 View Article
- Sapiens HG38 (2013) genome View Article
- Diego L. Rapoport (2016) Klein Bottle Logophysics, Self Reference, Heterarchies, Genomic Topologies, Harmonics and Evolution. Part III. The Klein Bottle Logic of Genomics and its Dynamics, Quantum Information, Complexity and Palindromic Repeats in Evolution. Quantum Biosystems. 7(1) 107-174.
- H Weiss, V Weiss, The golden mean as clock cycle of brain waves - Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2003
- De nouvelles voies vers l'intelligence artificielle: pluri-disciplinarite: auto-organisation: r?seaux neuronaux JC Perez, Masson Paris, 1988.
- La r?volution des ordinateurs neuronaux JC Perez , Herm?s Paris, 1990.
- Perez JC (1990) Digital holograms computers, concepts and applications in Neural Networks / Les Reseaux de Neurones: Biological Computers or Electronic Brains / Ordinateurs Biologiques Ou Cerveaux Eletroniques. Les Entretiens de Lyon. Proceedings of the International Conference "Les Entretiens de Lyon" on Neural Networks. Ec... (Paperback), Published December 27th 1990 by Springer, Editors Ren? Moreau and Guy Aubert, ISBN 2-287-00051-8.
- Integers neural network systems (INNS) using resonance properties of a Fibonacci's chaoticgolden neuron' JC Perez Neural Networks, 1990., 1990 IJCNN International Joint Conference on, 859-865
- Pellionisz AJ, Graham R, Pellionisz PA , Perez JC (2012) Recursive Genome Function of the Cerebellum: Geometric Unification of Neuroscience and Genomics. In: Manto M, DL, et al. (Eds) Handbook of the Cerebellum and Cerebellar Disorders. 1st (Edn), Springer, USA.
- Dokukin ME, Guz NV, Woodworth CD, Sokolov I (2015) Emergence of fractal geometry on the surface of human cervical epithelial cells during progression towards cancer. New J Phys 17 View Article
- Petoukhov S (2011) Mathematics of Bioinformatics: Theory, Methods and Applications. 1st (Edn), John Wiley & Sons, USA.
- R. Coldea, D. A. Tennant, E. M. Wheeler, E. Wawrzynska, D. Prabhakaran, M. Telling, K. Habicht, P. Smeibidl, K. Kiefer. Quantum Criticality in an Ising Chain: Experimental Evidence for Emergent E8 Symmetry. Science, Jan. 8, 2010 29 - Friedman R, Cross M (2013) The Golden Ratio & Fibonacci Sequence: Golden Keys to Your Genius, Health, Wealth & Excellence. 1st (Edn), Hoshin Media, USA.
- Persaud, Dharam and O'Leary, James P., "Fibonacci Series, Golden Proportions, and the Human Biology" (2015). HWCOM Faculty Publications. Paper 27. View Article
- Hengwu Li, Daming Zhu, Caiming Zhang, Huijian Han, Keith A Crandall (2014) Characteristics and Prediction of RNA structure. BioMed Research International 8. View Article
- Vaezi A, Barkeshli M (2014) "Fibonacci Anyons From Abelian Bilayer Quantum Hall States." Physical
- S.A. Olsen, Riding the Numbers: Ratios & Resonant States of Consciousness, Sociology and Anthropology 5(1): 72-75, 2017 DOI: 10.13189/sa.2017.050108 , /download/20161230/SA8-19608211.pdf 34 - Perez JC (2011) Caminos Interdisciplinaios. Seminario CLAVE_INTER, Espacio Interdisciplinario, Universidad de la Republica Montevideo, Uruguay. View Article
- Perez JC (2010) Codon Populations in Single-Stranded Whole Human Genome DNA Are Fractal and Fine-Tuned by the Golden Ratio 1.618. Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences 2: 1-13.
- Perez JC (2013) The "3 Genomic Numbers" Discovery: How Our Genome Single-Stranded DNA Sequence Is "Self-Designed" as a Numerical Whole. Applied Mathematics 4: 37-53. View Article
- Perez J.C. , "The Human Genome Optimum : a numerical universal law controling all LOH chromosomal deletions involved in human cancers ", to be published 2017.
- Perez J.C., "Humans and Primates Chromosomes4 Fractal CODES: periodic stationnary waveforms charaterizing and differenciating Neanderthal and Sapiens whole chromosomes DNA sequences", to be published 2017.
- Perez J.C., "Global and long range fractal differences between sapiens and neanderthal genomes", to be published 2017.
- Perez J.C, .? Sapiens mtDNA circular long-range numerical meta-structures are highly correlated with mtDNA diseases mutations ?., to be published in 2017. Marshall P (2011) Evolution 2.0. Benbella Books, USA.
- Roman V Yampolskiy, On the origin of synthetic life: attribution of output to a particular algorithm, The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences , Phys. Scr. 92 (2017), DOI : 10.1088/0031-8949/92/1/013002 View Article
- Montagnier L, A?ssa J, Ferris S, Montagnier JL, Lavall?e C (2009) Electromagnetic Signals Are Produced by Aqueous Nanostructures Derived from Bacterial DNA Sequences. Interdiscip Sci Comput Life Sci 1: 81-90. PMid:20640822 View Article PubMed/NCBI
- Weiss, Volkmar: Das IQ-Gen - verleugnet seit 2015. Eine bahnbrechende Entdeckung und ihre Feinde. Graz: Ares 2017 (The IQ-Gen - Denied since 2015. A Breakthrough Discovery and its Enemies.)