Professor., Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Alberta, USA
SDRP JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR MODELLING is scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, monthly and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Computational Chemistry.
The journal aims to maintain a rapid editorial procedure and a rigorous peer-review system. The submitted articles are peer-reviewed within approximately 15 days of submission and the accepted articles are published on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
The Journal accepts all kind of papers such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc.
Sift Desk is using editorial managerial system for a quality review process. It is for submitting manuscript, review and tracking system. Authors can submit Manuscripts, track their progress and can communicate with editor using our tracking system.
• Ab Initio Dynamics, Biomolecular Dynamics, And Protein Folding
• Biomolecular Structure Prediction
• Density Functional Theory, Design And Properties Of New Materials
• Interactive Matlab Figure Viewer
• Interactive Plot Viewer
• Molecular Dynamics
• Monte Carlo Simulations
• Qm/Mm Calculations
• Solvation Models
• Quantum Mechanics
• Surface Science
• Computer-Aided Molecular Design
• Rational Drug Design
• De Novo Ligand Design
• Receptor Modeling And Docking
• Data Analysis
• Visualization And Mining
• Computational Medicinal Chemistry
• Homology Modeling
• Simulation Of Peptides
• Dna And Other Biopolymers
• Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (Qsar)
• Modeling Of Biological Reaction Mechanisms
• Combined Experimental And Computational Studies.